What is 'My Account'? How do I update my information?
It is easy to update your Jurisbazaar account and view your orders any time through 'My Account'.
'My Account' allows you complete control over your transactions on JurisBazaar
- Manage/edit your personal data like address, phone numbers, email ids
- Change your password
- Track the status of your orders
You can merge two of your Jurisbazaar accounts linked to different email ids or update the email id linked to your existing JurisBazaar account. The process is the same.
Step 1: Log in to your account.
Step 2: In the 'My Account' pane, go to the 'Settings' tab and click on the 'Update Email' option
Step 3: In the 'Update Email' page, your 'current email' id is shown.
-Enter your 'new email' id below.
- Click the 'Save Changes' button. You will receive a 'We have sent a mail to your new email id for re-confirmation' message.
Step 4: Go to your 'new email' account and click on the Jurisbazaar account - Update Email message for confirmation.
Step 5: You are now redirected to the 'Update Email' page.
-Below your 'new email' id, provide the password for your current JurisBazaar account.
-Enter your new Jurisbazaar account password.
-Re-enter to confirm your new Jurisbazaar account password.
-Click the 'Update Email' button.
How do I know my order has been confirmed?
Once your order has been logged and payment authorization has been received, the seller confirms receipt of the order and begins processing it.
You will receive an email containing the details of your order when the seller receives it and confirms the same. In this mail you will be provided with a unique Order ID (e.g. OD19), a listing of the item(s) you have ordered and the expected delivery time.
You will also be notified when the seller ships the item(s) to you. Shipping details will be provided with the respective tracking number(s).
Can I order a product that is 'Out of Stock'?
Unfortunately, products listed as 'Out of Stock' are not available for sale. Please use the 'Notify Me' feature to be informed of the product's availability with sellers on Jurisbazaar. Shopping
I see different prices for books with the same title. Why?
On Jurisbazaar, you may find various editions of the title. Some editions might be collector's first/earlier prints, while some might be hardcover and others paperback. You can check for this on the product page.
Some editions are re-published/printed within India, while some editions are imported. All other available editions and alternative prices for a particular title are mentioned on the respective product page under 'Other Editions'.
Why do I see different prices for the same product?
A product could be listed under different prices. There could be sellers offering you the same product but at a different price. That is the nature of the Jurisbazaar marketplace, where different sellers compete for your order.
Is it necessary to have an account to shop on Jurisbazaar?
You can shop on Jurisbazaar by providing just your email ID. While it is not necessary to have an account to shop for and purchase items, it is recommended that you create one. By creating your own Jurisbazaar account, you can enjoy a personalized shopping experience, including recommendations, quicker checkout and a public wish list. You will also be able to rate/review products and sellers.
What do I need to know before getting an order gift wrapped?
1. Giftwrap option is only available for items listed by select sellers
2. Giftwrap is chargeable @Rs.30/- per order
3. Cash-on-Delivery orders cannot be gift wrapped
4. Larger items such as televisions & refrigerators cannot be gift wrapped
5. Gift wrapped orders will also include the invoice for logistical, legal and octroi/tax reasons
What is 'JurisBazaar Advantage'?
Jurisbazaar Advantage is a stamp of quality. Products marked with 'Jurisbazaar Advantage' are sold by/sourced from a Seller but are quality checked, stocked, packed and shipped by Jurisbazaar.
Jurisbazaar Advantage is our fulfillment service for Sellers. Products sourced from Sellers are quality checked, stocked and shipped by us. As a Buyer, you are thus assured of product quality, faster delivery and hassle-free returns.
Sell on Jurisbazaar
How do I sell on JurisBazaar?
How do I pay for a Jurisbazaar purchase?
Jurisbazaar offers you multiple payment methods. Whatever your online mode of payment, you can rest assured that Jurisbazaar's trusted payment gateway partners use secure encryption technology to keep your transaction details confidential at all times.
You may use Internet Banking, E-Gift Voucher (eGV), Cash on Delivery and Wallet to make your purchase.
Jurisbazaar also accepts payments made using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and American Express credit/debit cards in India and 21 other countries.
Are there any hidden charges (Octroi or Sales Tax) when I make a purchase on Jurisbazaar?
There are NO hidden charges when you make a purchase on Jurisbazaar. The prices listed for all the items are final and all-inclusive. The price you see on the product page is exactly what you pay.
Delivery charges may be extra depending on the seller policy. Please check individual seller for the same. In case of seller WS Retail, the ₹40 delivery charge is waived off on orders worth ₹500 and over.
What is Cash on Delivery?
If you are not comfortable making an online payment on Jurisbazaar.com, you can opt for the Cash on Delivery (C-o-D) payment method instead. With C-o-D you can pay in cash at the time of actual delivery of the product at your doorstep, without requiring you to make any advance payment online.
The maximum order value for a Cash on Delivery (C-o-D) payment is ₹50,000. It is strictly a cash-only payment method. E-Gift Vouchers or store credit cannot be used for C-o-D orders. Foreign currency cannot be used to make a C-o-D payment. Only Indian Rupees accepted.
How do I pay using a credit/debit card?
We accept payments made by credit/debit cards issued in India and 21 other countries.
We accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards.
To pay using your credit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date, three-digit CVV number (found on the backside of your card). After entering these details, you will be redirected to the bank's page for entering the online 3D secure password.
We accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard and Maestro debit cards.
To pay using your debit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date (optional for Maestro cards), three-digit CVV number (optional for Maestro cards). You will then be redirected to your bank's secure page for entering your online password (issued by your bank) to complete the payment.
Internationally issued credit/debit cards cannot be used for Wallet and eGV payments/top-ups.
Is it safe to use my credit/debit card on JurisBazaar?
Your online transaction on Jurisbazaar’s secure with the highest levels of transaction security currently available on the Internet. Jurisbazaar uses 256-bit encryption technology to protect your card information while securely transmitting it to the respective banks for payment processing.
All credit card and debit card payments on Jurisbazaar are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks. Banks now use the 3D secure password service for online transactions, providing an additional layer of security through identity verification.
What steps does Jurisbazaar take to prevent card fraud?
Jurisbazaar realizes the importance of a strong fraud detection and resolution capability. We and our online payments partners monitor transactions continuously for suspicious activity and flag potentially fraudulent transactions for manual verification by our team.
In the rarest of rare cases, when our team is unable to rule out the possibility of fraud categorically, the transaction is kept on hold, and the customer is requested to provide identity documents. The ID documents help us ensure that the purchases were indeed made by a genuine card holder. We apologies for any inconvenience that may be caused to customers and request them to bear with us in the larger interest of ensuring a safe and secure environment for online transactions.
What is a 3D secure password?
The 3D secure password is implemented by VISA and MasterCard in partnership with card issuing banks under the "Verified by VISA" and "MasterCard Secure Code" services, respectively.
The 3D secure password adds an additional layer of security through identity verification for your online credit/debit card transactions. This password, which is created by you, is known only to you. This ensures that only you can use your card for online purchases.
How can I get the 3D secure password for my credit/debit card?
You can register for the 3D secure password for your credit/debit card by visiting your bank's website.
What is PhonePe? What payment options does PhonePe provide?
PhonePe is a new mobile payment solution. Our goal is to make digital payments so easy and safe that people never have to carry cash or cards again!
What is UPI? What is the advantage of UPI transfers over wallets?
"Unified Payment Interface" (UPI) is an instant payment system that allows you to transfer money directly from your bank account. The best part about UPI is that it allows you to make payments with a few clicks without the hassle of sharing bank a/c details or typing your card details, net banking password, OTP, etc.
How do I activate PhonePe wallet?
PhonePe wallet activation is currently available only on Android for mobile devices and via our website. As a part of the one-time activation process, you need to provide the following details:
b. Email ID
c. Mobile Number (will be OTP verified, if not done so already)
Will my Wallet money ever expire?
Individual components under Wallet have different expiry rules. Like, Gift Cards stored in your Wallet will have their own validity period. Similarly, PhonePe wallet is valid for 24 months from the time of activation or 24 months from the last transaction, whichever is later. PhonePe wallet expires once the validity period is over.
What are the limits, rules and restrictions that govern PhonePe wallet?
PhonePe wallet is governed by the Reserve Bank of India's Prepaid Instrument and Domestic Money Transfer Guidelines.
- At any point of time, the PhonePe wallet balance cannot exceed Rs.10, 000.
- Any inflow of PhonePe wallet through refunds cannot exceed Rs.10, 000 per month.
- Any transfers from PhonePe wallet to your bank account are restricted to Rs.5, 000 per transaction and Rs.25, 000 per month.
There are 4 main ways for cash to flow into your wallet:
2) Failed transactions- If paid through the wallet, the amount would come back to your wallet
3) Cashbacks - Any kind of cashback offered by PhonePe or merchant will show up in your wallet.
4) P2P transfers - If a friend sends money to you from his/her wallet, it will show up in your wallet.
Rather than topping up wallet and spending through that, which is a 2-step process, we provide an easier feature of linking your bank a/c and spending directly through it. This faster, easier, plus you don't lock money in wallets.
Yes, you can transfer funds from PhonePe wallet to your bank account using the Bank Account Number and Branch IFSC Code. You can transfer a maximum of ₹5,000 in a single transaction and a maximum of ₹25,000 in a month.
Are there any charges for transferring PhonePe wallet to bank account?
Currently, as a part of our promotional offer, we are not charging for withdrawals to bank. However, such withdrawals might be charged in future about which, you will be duly notified.
Can I use an International phone number to activate PhonePe wallet?
No, currently PhonePe wallet is available only for domestic mobile numbers.
Can I transfer PhonePe wallet to my friend's Wallet?
You can transfer money from your wallet to your friend's wallet, but you cannot transfer the wallet ownership. That feature has not yet been activated.
How safe is PhonePe?
Every transaction on PhonePe requires you to enter your M-PIN which is known only to you. You should not share this M-PIN. In addition, PhonePe has an app lock feature which hinders unauthorized access.
I am trying to link my bank a/c for UPI txns but do not find my bank in the list.
PhonePe runs on the UPI payment platform which is currently supported by multiple banks. As of now only accounts from these banks can be linked with PhonePe to send and receive money.
What if I change my handset?
If you change your handset, you need to download the PhonePe app again, enter your app PIN and send SMS to verify your mobile number and your PhonePe account will be restored.
Can I continue using my PhonePe account if my mobile number changes?
If your mobile number changes you will first have to update your mobile number with your bank. Then you have to enter your old mobile number and PhonePe password in your PhonePe app, verify your mobile number by sending an sms and your old PhonePe account will be restored. For security reasons this account will be activated after 24 hours.
How do I use Wallet to make a payment?
At the time of making a payment, you will be able to view the available balance in your Wallet and you can use it for the transaction. There might be some instances where the complete balance might not be sufficient for the purchase. The reasons for the same will be displayed.
What if my Wallet is not sufficient to make a transaction? Can I partially pay using Wallet?
Yes. You can redeem your Wallet for the purchase, and the remaining amount can be paid using any of the other payment options (For example: Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking). These will be displayed on the same page.
What happens when I return an item purchased using Wallet?
The money is refunded back to the original payment source.
- If Gift Cards were redeemed in the original transaction, then the same will be refunded to the respective Gift Cards.
- Similarly, the amount originally redeemed from your PhonePe wallet will be refunded as PhonePe wallet. If a bank transfer was made over UPI, it will be refunded back to your account.
When an order is placed with items from different sellers, Wallet might not be usable as a payment option. We are working on enabling this functionality soon. Gift Voucher
How do I buy/gift an e-Gift Voucher?
- Enter the name and email address of the person you want to send the e-Gift Voucher (e-GV).
- Enter the value of the voucher you would like to purchase then click "Proceed to pay".
- The sidebar will now show the payment options. You can pay by Credit Card / Debit Card / ATM Card / Net banking. Proceed to pay through your preferred choice, or if you need to make any changes to the value, you can always click "Edit" to modify it. Once you have completed the checkout process, you will receive an email with the e-GV details.
- Go to www.Jurisbazaar.com and select the items you want to purchase.
- When you are ready to checkout, click "Proceed To Pay", the same as our regular checkout.
- Select the "Pay By e-Gift Voucher" Option.
- Enter your 16-digit Voucher Number and the corresponding 6-digit PIN number when prompted.
- If the amount of your e-Gift Voucher doesn't cover your order total, you will be prompted to select an additional payment method.
Does an e-Gift Voucher expire?
Yes. All e-Gift Vouchers expire 1 year from the date of their issue.
Can I use promotional codes with e-Gift Vouchers?
Yes, by all means!
Is there a limit on how many e-Gift vouchers I can use on a single order?
You can combine a maximum of 15 Gift Cards in a single order at the time of checkout. In case you wish to redeem more number of Gift Cards on a single order, please add your Gift Cards to the Wallet.
What Terms & Conditions apply to e-Gift Vouchers?
- Jurisbazaar Gift Cards ('GCs"Gift Cards"') are issued by Quicksilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd ("Quicksilver") which is a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India, and is authorized by the Reserve Bank of India ("RBI") to issue such Gift Cards.
- The Gift Cards can be redeemed online against Sellers listed on www.Jurisbazaar.com or Jurisbazaar Mobile App or Jurisbazaar m-site ("Platform") only.
- Gift Cards can be purchased on www.Jurisbazaar.com or Jurisbazaar Mobile App using the following payment modes only - Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking.
- Gift Cards can be redeemed by selecting the payment mode as Gift Card. Gift Card payment option is not available for single order with multiple sellers.
- Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Jurisbazaar Gift Cards or Jurisbazaar First subscriptions.
- Gift Cards cannot be used to make bulk purchases on the Platform.
- If the order value exceeds the Gift Card amount, the balance must be paid by Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking. Cash on Delivery payment option cannot be used to pay the balance amount.
- If the order value is less than the amount of the Gift Card, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same Gift Card and can be used for subsequent transactions.
- Gift Cards will expire after 12 months from the date of issue and any corresponding unused balance shall be forfeited thereafter.
- Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit.
- You are solely responsible for the safety and security of the Gift Cards. Jurisbazaar.com/Quicksilver Solutions are not responsible for any acts of omission or commission if Gift Card is lost, stolen or used without permission.
- Once the Gift Card has been sent to you, you are bound to protect the Gift Card PIN or Gift Card number as confidential. In the event of any misuse of Gift Card due to loss of any such confidential details due to the fault of the purchaser, Jurisbazaar/ Quicksilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd shall not be responsible for the same and no refund can be issued.
- You can combine a maximum of 15 Gift Cards in a single order at the time of checkout. In case you wish to redeem more number of Gift Cards on a single order, please add your Gift Cards to the Wallet.
- Jurisbazaar.com/Quicksilver Solutions assume no responsibility for the products purchased using the Gift Cards and any liability thereof is expressly disclaimed.
- Validity of Gift Cards cannot be extended; new Gift Cards cannot be provided against the expired/unused Gift Cards.
- Gift Cards once purchased, cannot be cancelled by the Purchaser. Any cancellations shall be at the sole discretion of Jurisbazaar/Quicksilver.
- You can only purchase 100 Gift Cards in a single month and aggregate value of Gift Cards purchased cannot be more than Rs. 100,000/- (Rupees One Lac only) in a month. Purchases exceeding these limits shall be cancelled automatically
- Quicksilver/Jurisbazaar reserves the right to cancel the Gift Cards if the same have been found to be purchased with fraudulent means. In such cases, the funds shall be credited back to the same source from where these were received.
- In the event the beneficiary/Know Your Customer ("KYC") details as per RBI Guidelines are found to be incorrect/insufficient, Jurisbazaar.com/Quicksilver Solutions retain the right to cancel the Gift Card issued.
- You agree and understand that Gift Cards are a pre-paid payment Instrument subjected to regulations by RBI Under the RBI guidelines, Jurisbazaar/ Quicksilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd may be required to share KYC details of the purchaser/ redeemer of the Gift Card and/or any other information with relation to the purchase of the Gift Cards and/or transaction undertaken using the Gift Card with RBI or such statutory authorities. Jurisbazaar/ Quicksilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd may contact the purchaser/redeemer of the Gift Card for any such information.
- There is no fee or other charges associated with Gift Card purchase.
- Gift Cards cannot be reloaded or resold.
What happened to the Store Credit feature?
How do I check the current status of my orders?
You can review the status of your orders and other related information in the 'My Account' section
In the My Account page, click on the 'My Orders' link to view the status of all your orders. To view the status of a specific order, click on the 'Order Number' link.
What do the different order status mean?
Payment Pending Authorization: Your order has been logged and we are waiting for authorization from the payment gateway.
Payment Authorized, Order under Processing: Authorization has been received from the payment gateway and your order is being processed by the seller.
Order Shipped: Your order has been shipped by the seller and is on its way to the location specified by you for delivery.
Order Cancelled: The order was cancelled.
When and how can I cancel an order?
You can cancel your order before it reaches the "Order Shipped" state. To cancel, please us with the order number. Shipping
What are the delivery charges?
Delivery charge varies with each Seller.
Sellers incur relatively higher shipping costs on low value items. In such cases, charging a nominal delivery charge helps them offset logistics costs. The delivery charge may be waived off by some Sellers, if you shop with them for a minimum predefined value.
For example, seller WS Retail, which generally charges Rs 40 for delivery, provides free delivery on orders valued at Rs 500 or more. Please check with individual Sellers to understand what the delivery charges are.
Are there any hidden costs (sales tax, octroi etc.) on items sold by sellers?
No. There are zero hidden charges when you make a purchase on Jurisbazaar. List prices are final and all-inclusive. The price you see on the product page is exactly what you would pay.
Delivery charges are not hidden charges and are charged (if at all) extra depending on the Seller's shipping policy.
What is the estimated delivery time?
Sellers generally procure and ship the items within the time specified on the product page. Business days exclude public holidays and Sundays.
Estimated delivery time is dependent on the following factors
- The Seller offering the product
- Product's availability with the Seller
- The destination to which you want the order shipped to and geographical location of the Seller
For items listed as "In Stock", Sellers will mention the delivery time based on your location pincode (usually 2-3 business days, 4-5 business days or 4-6 business days in areas where standard courier service is available). For other areas, orders will be sent by Registered Post through the Indian Postal Service which may take 1-2 weeks depending on the location.
Sometimes, items have to be sourced by Sellers from outside India. These items are mentioned as 'Imported' on the product page and can take at least 10 days or more to be delivered to you.
The Seller might not have the item in stock but can procure it when an order is placed for the item. The delivery time will depend on the estimated procurement time and the estimated shipping time to your location.
'Preorder' or 'Forthcoming'
such items are expected to be released soon and can be pre-booked for you. The item will be shipped to you on the day of its official release launch and will reach you in 2 to 6 business days. The Preorder duration varies from item to item. Once known, release time and date is mentioned. (Eg. 5th May, August 3rd week)
'Back in Stock Soon'
The item is popular and is sold out. You can however 'book' an order for the product and it will be shipped according to the timelines mentioned by the Seller.
the product is currently out of stock and is not available for purchase. The product could to be in stock soon. Use the 'Notify Me' feature to know when it is available for purchase.
'Out of Stock'
currently, the item is not available for sale. Use the 'Notify Me' feature to know once it is available for purchase.
this product is no longer available because it is obsolete and/or its production has been discontinued.
'Out of Print'
this product is not available because it is no longer being published and has been permanently discontinued.
Why does the estimated delivery time vary from seller to seller?
You have probably noticed varying estimated delivery times for sellers of the product you are interested in. Delivery times are influenced by product availability, geographic location of the Seller, your shipping destination and the courier partner's time-to-deliver in your location.
Please enter your default pin code on the product page (you don't have to enter it every single time) to know more accurate delivery times on the product page itself.
Why does the delivery date not correspond to the delivery timeline mentioned?
It is possible that the Seller or our courier partners have a holiday between your order date and the estimated delivery date based on the timelines shown on the product page. In this case, we add a day to the estimated date. Some courier partners and Sellers do not work on Sundays and this is factored in to the delivery dates.
Seller does not/cannot ship to my area. Why?
Whether your location can be serviced or not depends on
- If the Seller ships to your location
- Legal restrictions, if any, on shipping particular products to your location
- The availability of reliable courier partners in your location
At times Sellers prefer not to ship to certain locations. This is entirely at their discretion.
I need to return an item, how do I arrange for a pick-up?
Returns are easy. Contact us to initiate a return. You will receive a call explaining the process, once you have initiated a return.
Wherever possible our Logistics will facilitate the pick-up of the item. In case the pick-up cannot be arranged through our logistics you can return the item through a third-party courier service. Return fees are borne by the Seller.
Does Jurisbazaar deliver internationally?
As of now Yes, Jurisbazaar deliver items internationally.
You will be able to make your purchases on our site from anywhere in the world with credit/debit cards issued in India and 21 other countries, but please ensure the delivery address is correctly mentioned.
How does the delivery process work?
All deliveries are scheduled through reputed couriers. You will be informed when the seller ships your consignment and will also be provided a tracking number.
Sellers generally ship through our Logistics wherever possible or will use other reputed courier service providers. During checkout you will be prompted to provide your location's pincode in order to ensure that the seller does indeed deliver to you.
All electronic items are insured for theft and damages during transit.
How are items packaged?
Products sold by seller Juris Retail are shipped in packages with waterproof plastic wrap. Fragile items like electronics are safely secured with bubble wrap. Other sellers also follow standard packing procedure. Sellers are rated on packaging quality and affects overall seller rating.
Are in-transit products insured?
Only electronic items are insured against theft and damages incurred during transit.
How can I track the delivery of my order?
All items sold by seller’s on Jurisbazaar are delivered through reputed courier partners including Shippo Logistics -Jurisbazaar’s preferred delivery partner. You will be provided a Tracking ID for your order by the respective courier service provider. Order IDs contain tracking information from Shippo Logistics.
What is Shippo Logistics?
Shippo Logistics is Jurisbazaar’s preferred delivery partner. Shippo delivers across all major postal codes across India and internationally. For buyers, returns are processed through Shippo pick-up service wherever possible.
Cancellations & Returns
What is the Return policy period applicable for different categories?
*All products listed under a particular category may not have the same return/replacement period. Kindly check the respective item's applicable return/replacement policy on the product page.
|Category||Return Period after Delivery or Installation|
|Lifestyle: Clothing, Footwear, Eyewear, Fashion Accessories and Jewellery||30 Days Exchange|
|Electronics: Mobiles - Apple||10 days Replacement*|
|Lifestyle: Lingerie (top-wear), Sport &s; Fitness Equipment, Watches, Baby Care, Precious Jewellery, Footwear Accessories, Travel Accessories, Beauty and Grooming Accessories
Electronics: Mobiles, Tablets, Laptops, Cameras, Consumer Electronics, Entertainment Small, Gaming Hardware, Small Home Appliances, Personal Care Appliances, Personal Care, Health Care Appliances, Small Appliances, Computer Accessories, Mobile Accessories, Camera Accessories, Other Accessories, Computer Peripherals, Smart Home Appliances, Office Equipment, Game and Smart Wearable’s
Large Appliances: Air Conditioners, Chimneys, Water Geysers, Microwave Ovens, Televisions, Refrigerators, Dishwashers, Washing Machines, Dryers and OTG
Home: Furniture, Home Decor, Home Furnishing, Home Improvement Tools, Household Items and Pet Supply
Automotive: Auto Accessories, Bike Accessories, Car Accessories, Car and Bike Breakdown Equipment, Car and Bike Care, Car and Bike Lighting, Car and Bike Styling, Car AV Electronics and Accessories, Helmets and Riding Gear, Spare and Performance Parts, Tyres and Alloys
Books & More: Books, Music Instruments, Office Supply, School Supply and Toys
|10 Days Replacement|
|No Returns categories: Lingerie (bottom-wear), Inner-wear, Socks, Clothing Freebies, Home Care, Music, Movies, Baby Care Supply, Beauty and Grooming, Gift Cards, Food and Nutrition, Computer Software, CD/DVD, Cars, Two Wheelers, Lubricant, Oil, Cleaning solutions, Grease, Glue, Wax, Perfumes, Deodorants, Inks, Gels, Polish, Liquids, Personal Hygiene, Pet Hygiene/Grooming and Other Consumables||No Returns|
Return Period after Delivery is applicable if product received is Defective or damaged or not as described.
- Please do not open the product packaging by yourself. Jurisbazaar authorized personnel shall help in unboxing and installation of the product.
- The return period for such products commences from the date of installation.
What are the checks done by Jurisbazaar while accepting (picking up) a return product from the customer?
Returns Pick-Up and Processing
IMEI/ name/ image/ brand/ serial number/ article number/ bar code should match and MRP tag should be undetached and clearly visible.
All in-the-box accessories (like remote control, starter kits, instruction manuals, chargers, headphones, etc.), freebies and combos (if any) should be present.
The product should be unused, unwashed, unsoiled, without any stains and with non-tampered quality check seals/ warranty seals (wherever applicable). Before returning a Mobile/ Laptop/ Tablet, the device should be formatted and Screen Lock (Pin, Pattern or Fingerprint) must be disabled. iCloud lock must be disabled for Apple devices.
The product (including SIM trays/ charging port/ headphone port, back-panel etc.) should be undamaged and without any scratches, dents, tears or holes.
Product's original packaging/box should be undamaged.
The field executive may refuse to accept the return if any of the above conditions are not met.
What is Jurisbazaar’s Friendly Returns policy?
All products sold on Jurisbazaar are brand new and 100% genuine. In case the product you received is Damaged', Defective or Not as Described, our Returns policy has got you covered.
Possible resolution could be Replacement, Exchange (only for Apparel and Footwear) or Refund in case we are unable to provide a Replacement/Exchange.
In any case, all your purchases on Jurisbazaar are backed by Buyer Protection for 45 days from the date of delivery.
Our Returns policy may vary slightly depending on the product and seller. Know more about return policy period applicable for different categories here.
If you have received an item in a Damaged or Defective condition, or it is Not as Described by the Seller, you may request a replacement at no extra cost. Return Policy depends on the product category and the seller and the terms may differ. Be sure to check the respective seller's return policy on the product page when buying or before initiating a return for a replacement. Replacement is subject to availability of stock with the Seller. If the product is out of stock, you will receive a full refund, no questions asked.
if you are not satisfied with the Clothing and Footwear item delivered, you can request an exchange in a different size or color. All this again, at no extra cost to you. Be sure to check the Seller's Return Policy when buying or before initiating a return for exchange.
What is Jurisbazaar’s Replacement Guarantee?
If you have received a product in a damaged or defective condition or if it is not as described, you can make use of Jurisbazaar’s Replacement Guarantee to get a brand new replacement at no extra cost! For Apparel and Footwear, you can raise an exchange request for a different size/color.
- In case of Refunds, the entire amount paid by you including shipping and gift wrapping charges are transferred to your account.
- We strive to ease the pickup process for you in case of returns. In most of the cases we deliver the replacement while we do the pickup.
- In a few other cases, we ensure that pickup is arranged at the earliest and we ship the replacement as soon as we receive the item from our courier partner.
- In the rare scenario where a pickup cannot be done in certain areas, you can ship the product through any other courier. You will be reimbursed the shipping charges against the original receipt.
- Replacement is subject to availability of stock with the Seller. In case a Replacement is not available, Seller will refund the amount for the same.
Do I get 30 Day Returns on products with the 'Jurisbazaar Advantage' badge?
Jurisbazaar Advantage has nothing to do with the Replacement Policy. Product replacements are governed by Jurisbazaar’s Replacement Guarantee. You are eligible for product replacement if the product you've received is damaged or defective or not as described.
We allow exchange on items such as Apparel and Footwear, where a trial is required to determine if the fit is right. You can exchange an item for the same product in the size/color of your choice.
We hope you understand that the product can only be used for trial and cannot be used, washed, ironed or tampered in any way. Please include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice along with the product.
Where can I find the Seller's Return Policy?
Please go to the product page, where you can see the respective policy against each Seller offering that product.
The Seller has declined my request. What can I do?
In case the seller declines a replacement request and you are unconvinced with the reason provided, you can write to us to at resolution@Jurisbazaar.com
You can file a dispute 45 days from the date of delivery. Jurisbazaar mediates buyer-seller disputes on a case-by-case basis.
Jurisbazaar Buyer Protection covers buyers who are unable to successfully resolve their dispute with the seller, or are not satisfied with the resolution provided by the seller.
What is Jurisbazaar Buyer Protection?
Jurisbazaar Buyer Protection seeks to help Buyers who have an issue with a product as the Seller is unable to provide resolution and the Buyer is unconvinced.
Write to us at email@example.com in case you want to raise a dispute. Jurisbazaar looks at each dispute on a case-by-case basis and tries to be fair to both parties. Buyers and Sellers are subject to final consent from Jurisbazaar for settling the dispute.
When are returns not possible?
There are certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support returns
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you want to raise a dispute .Jurisbazaar looks at each dispute on a case-by-case basis and tries to be fair to both parties. Buyers and Sellers are subject to final consent from Jurisbazaar for settling the dispute.
- Return request is made outside the specified time frame
- Product is damaged because of use or Product is not in the same condition as you received it
- Specific categories like innerwear, lingerie, socks and clothing freebies
- Any consumable item that has been used or installed
- Products with tampered or missing serial numbers
- Anything missing from the package you've received including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies and accessories
- Made-to-order / custom Jewellery
- Fragile items, hygiene related items
Yes. The free gift is included as part of the item order and needs to be returned along with the originally delivered product.
Can I return part of my order?
Yes, a return can be created at item level and if you have ordered multiple items, you can initiate a return for a partial quantity.
When are Refunds provided?
We work to provide the most hassle-free online shopping experience. You are covered and your money safe.
Refunds are issued when
- Seller cannot provide replacement
- In-line with Buyer Protection, when a dispute has been ruled in your favor
Seller allows Refunds on select categories under certain conditions. Please check with the individual Seller's Returns Policy.
Once a replacement request is created, we send you an email detailing the pickup process as well as provide details about the replacement.
In most locations, the replacement item is delivered to you at the time of pick-up. In all other areas, the replacement is initiated after the originally delivered item is picked up/received.
If you don't get the return within the promised date, contact us immediately.
I've still not received the refund to my bank account. Why?
If you have received a mail from us confirming your refund request then rest assured that we have initiated your refund request and are following up with financial organizations for the same.
Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request. However, if the refund hasn't happened by the date we promised, you can contact us. We will gladly help you.
What is the pickup process? Why have I been asked to ship the item?
Once you have requested for a replacement, we will schedule the pickup of the originally delivered product. Please ensure that product is in unused and original condition. Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice along with the product.
- We arrange for pickup from most of our customer locations. It’s simple. Please follow the instructions you received by email - In case we can't pick up the item from your location, you can ship it back to the Seller. We will reimburse the shipping charges against the original receipt - Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice along with the product. Pack the item safely to ensure against damage in transit - Mention the Return ID on the package so that we can acknowledge your return - Please mention Seller's address as specified in the email notification sent to you - Do retain the original receipt for the courier charges you have paid, it will be required to reimburse the shipping charges. Also note down the courier tracking id for any future reference
Refund/replacement will be initiated as soon as Seller receives the product from you.
I have changed my mind and would like to retain the product. What do I do?
Please call us to cancel your return request and we will do the needful. In case the replacement is already dispatched, you can reject the replacement item when it is delivered to you.
Are DigiJuris products covered under warranty?
DigiJuris products sold on Jurisbazaar by seller WS Retail are covered under warranty. In case the product has any manufacturing defect, you can contact us within the specified warranty period for resolution. The warranty period may differ for each DigiJuris product.
How do I claim warranty for a DigiJuris product?
You can contact Customer Support in case of a defective DigiJuris product. You are required to provide the respective Order ID details. DigiJuris product warranty is valid only for the mentioned warranty period.
How do I cancel an order?
You can cancel your order online before the product has been shipped. Your entire order amount will be refunded.
In case the item you have ordered has been shipped but has not yet been delivered to you, you may still cancel the order online. Your refund will be processed once we receive the originally ordered item back from the courier.
Unfortunately, an order cannot be cancelled once the item has been delivered to you.
In order to cancel an item in your order:
- Log into your Jurisbazaar account and go to the 'My Orders' page
- Identify the item you want to cancel and click on the corresponding 'View Details' link
- In the detailed order page, you will see 'Cancel' links against each of the items in that order
- Click on the 'Cancel' link, indicate the reason for cancellation, choose a mode of refund and confirm cancellation
- Once your cancellation request is created, we will ensure that the cancellation is processed as soon as possible
Once you request the cancellation of item(s) in your order, it will take us a maximum of 1-2 business days to cancel the order and initiate a refund. You will be notified of the same by email.
If the Order Status shows the item(s) in your order as 'Shipped', we will process your cancellation request directly with our logistics partner. Your refund will be processed soon after we receive the cancelled items back from the courier.
In case of sellers with Jurisbazaar Advantage the refund mode will be Jurisbazaar Wallet. The refunded amount will be made available immediately.
However, if you opt for having the money transferred back to the source of transaction, it may take up to 7-10 business days for the respective banks to process the refund. Please get in touch with the banks directly in case of any delays post confirmation of cancellation/refund by Jurisbazaar.
Why do I see a disabled 'Cancel' link?
A disabled 'Cancel' link can mean the following things:
- The item is being shipped together with another order of yours
- The item is non-refundable (e.g. e-Gift Vouchers)
What are the modes of refund available after cancellation?
In order to confirm cancellation of item(s) in your order, you need to indicate your refund preference.
There are two modes of refund:
- Jurisbazaar Wallet - If you choose this option, the amount will be added to your Jurisbazaar Wallet in the 'store credit' component. This applies for sellers with Jurisbazaar Advantage.
- Back to Source - In this case, the money will be refunded back to the payment mode/account that was originally used to make the transaction.
What is the cancellation and refund policy for eBooks?
If you have already purchased an eBook but don't have a compatible device to download and read it on, you can revoke the purchase under the 30 Day Cancellation Refund Policy for eBooks.
Cancellation and subsequent refund will also go through if we are unable to resolve a genuine technical fault within 2 business days from the time you had reported the error.
On a valid cancellation and refund request, we offer you Jurisbazaar Wallet Credit (store credit), which can be used to place a fresh order. Product Review Creation Guidelines
Guidelines for Writing Product Reviews
Have you used this product?
It's always better to review a product you have personally experienced.
Educate your readers
Provide a relevant, unbiased overview of the product. Readers are interested in the pros and the cons of the product. Make sure your review stands the test of time, and what you write today is relevant even after years.
Be yourself, be informative
Let your personality shine through, but it's equally important to provide facts to back up your opinion.
Get your facts right!
Nothing is worse than inaccurate information. If you're not really sure, research always helps.
Be creative but also remember to stay on topic. A catchy title will always get attention!
Easy to read, easy on the eyes
A quick edit and spell check will work wonders for your credibility. Also, break reviews into small, digestible paragraphs.
Irrelevant review (Review consisting of a combination of random characters, random words, repeated content, and reviews on another product.)
Service feedback, including availability, order or payment related queries (Please use the Contact us form for the same)
HTML embedded in text
References to other retailers
Pricing related comments
Personal information (Phone numbers, postal address, email address and others)
Plagiarized content. (Any content found elsewhere on the internet, even if you're the original author.)
Reviews by or on behalf of a person or company with a financial interest in the product or a competitor's product (reviews by authors, artists, publishers, manufacturers without disclosure)
Reviews written for any form of compensation
Reviews given using fake ids, irrelevant user email ids
Asking for helpful votes
Review in any language other than English (unless there is a clear connection to the product, like a regional book or a regional music album)
Feedback about errors in the product description.